martes, mayo 5

5 de Mayo


General Ignacio Zaragoza

Cinco de Mayo, May the Fifth it is the mexican holiday most celebrated in USA, many US citizens believe Cinco de Mayo is Mexico's Independence Day, but in México, we celebrate the victory over the French forces on May 5 1862 at the Battle of Puebla.
The fact is that Cinco de Mayo is celebrated more in the United States of America, by Mexicans and Americans alike, than it is in Mexico.

Battle of Puebla

As a Mexican writer I try to share some aspects of the culture of my own country in my writings, so when I had the opportunity to participate in "The Best of Spanish Steampunk" (the first anthology which translates into English and collects the best of the Steampunk genre of Spain and Latin America) I did not hesitate the opportunity to tell about the Battle of Puebla but under a Steampunk look.
So I hope this will interest you and that you acquire the digital compilation that also brings marvels of the Steampunk genre in Spanish.

You can buy it at Amazon, Ediciones Nevsky or Barnes & Noble


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario